EASY, AFFORDABLE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE!
AS LOW AS
GET THE DATA YOU NEED TO REACH YOUR LEADS FASTER. OUR PHONE APPEND SERVICE ADDS PHONE NUMBERS AND LINE TYPE TO YOUR LEAD LIST.
Powered by LifeData®
The most reliable and accurate data available.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept all major credit cards.
ARE THERE BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Since this is a 100% consumable product, we do not offer refunds. Instead, we've recently added the ability for you to choose how you'd like to be billed, per search or per match! We recommend choosing "per match" if you would normally request a refund for this kind of service. Doing so will allow you to find out exactly how much data came back successfully matched before deciding if you'd like to accept the data and pay.
WHO USES SKIP TRACING SERVICES? HOW IS THE DATA USED? WHAT INDUSTRIES DO YOU SERVE?
The services and data we provide are intended to help you grow your business and better connect with your contacts, leads, and prospects. Here are some examples of the intended usage of the data we provide:
- To connect with your contacts, leads, customers, prospects, colleagues and constituents
- To verify or expand any contact data you currently have
- To provide more insights about your customers or contacts, allowing you to segment and target your marketing efforts
- To help you find new, qualified prospects
Although we specialize in Real Estate, we serve many industries. Some examples are:
- Real Estate
- Bail Bondsmen and Bounty Hunters
- Fraud Investigation
- Private Investigation
- Sales & Marketing
Don't see your industry? That's okay. We likely serve your industry as well. You'll have the opportunity to make the distinction in the order form.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE IN ORDER TO HAVE A LEAD SKIP TRACED?
You will need to provide the following information for a "Household level match" or an "Individual level match":
First/Last name & Address
First/Last name & Email
First/Last name & Facebook Handle/ID
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE FULFILLED?
Our SLA is 48 hours however we can usually deliver much sooner! Timing depends on file size and number orders in queue. In the future we will be providing a self-serve portal for JVWM Premium Members. Please note that orders submitted on weekends or after business hours (9AM - 5PM EST M-F) will be processed the next business day.
WHAT FILE TYPES CAN I UPLOAD FOR PROCESSING?
We accept Excel and CSV file types. Please be sure provide data like First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, St, Zip, etc in separate columns in your file.
CAN YOU APPEND ANY OTHER DATA BESIDES PHONE NUMBER AND LINE TYPE?
Great question. Yes! For an additional fee (laid out in the order form) we can append additional data such as...
- Demographics (like Age Range, Marital Status, Education, Language, Gender, Own/Rent, Presence of Children)
- Financial (like Est. Household Income and Est. Net Worth, Est.)
WHAT IS YOUR AVERAGE HIT RATE? WHAT ABOUT YOUR ACCURACY RATE?
Our hit rate depends on the quality of data provided for processing however we currently average about 72% overall.
Our data is the highest quality, most accurate data available across the industry. LifeData® is comprised of more than 8,000 aggregated and indexed data files. This includes more than 400 Million email addresses and 300 Billion LifeData®attributes. LifeData® is information generated by businesses and consumers through real life events, actions and activities.
WHAT IS LIFEDATA®?
LifeData® is information generated by businesses and consumer through real life events, actions and activities. These data points include such things as contact details, demographic information, purchase interests, education level, financial details, social insights and much more.
IS THE INFORMATION IN MY LIST SAFE WITH YOU?
JVWM will never sell the data you provide to us and will not use your data for anything outside of the service we are offering you.
DOES JVWM OFFER SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
JVWM Skip Trace service is provided for customers with businesses located and operated in the United States.
HOW DO I EXPORT MY EXCEL SPREADSHEET DATA TO A CSV FILE?
You can convert an Excel worksheet to a text file by using the Save As command.
- In Excel, Click File, and then click Save As.
- Select the location to save your .CSV file
- The Save As dialog box appears.
- In the Save as type box (at the bottom), choose the CSV (MS-DOS) format for the worksheet.
- Click Save.
You can quickly export your Gmail Contacts list into a CSV file. Here's how:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, than choose Contacts.
- From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export....
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google accounts, use the Google CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use the Outlook CSV format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.